Thursday, March 27, 2008

Learning the Faithfulness of God


A couple of weeks ago, Bill had felt a lot of compassion for someone downtown. Bill only had $10.00 himself, but he gave it away.
He immediately was attacked by the enemy and had a lot of concern that he had done something that had put him in trouble.
We talked and prayed. I prayed that God would meet every need Bill had. I had thought about going to a nearby ATM and getting some cash to replace what Bill had given, but the Lord made it clear I wasn't to do that. He wanted Bill to learn about his faithfulness.
At our Resurrection Sunday gathering, I asked Bill how it had gone. He grinned broadly. He said that God must have brought in at least $100 in blessings to him. He didn't miss the $10 at all. I think Bill is getting it. His trust is not in the money, but in his Heavenly Father who loves him so much.
I'm so proud of Bill and how he is growing in faith.

Thank you Jesus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blew me away!