Thursday, February 21, 2008

Getting to meet a fellow blogger

Richard Wagner is a cool guy from Tennessee. We've followed each other's blogs for a couple of years now, commenting from time to time. Actually I found Richard's blog when I was in my emerging church exploration phase. We've both moved toward a more missional than "emerging" mindset. We have similar journeys. Going from very conservative political backgrounds to more of what is Jesus wanting to do with me? with the church?

Anyway, Richard is in Dallas this week to do some training, so we got a chance to go out to dinner last night. It was a lot of fun. It was amazing as we compared notes how many similarities we had.

Richard is involved in a new church plant that actually hasn't had it's launch date yet. But these are very exciting times for him. We're both dedicated to being missional in our lives.

Check out his blog here.

Richard, I had a blast and am looking forward to connecting up somehow again.

No comments: